NurseSt Helen’s is an academically selective independent girls’ day school of more than 1100 students aged 3 - 18. It is set in over 20 acres of beautiful green space in Northwood, Middlesex. Within easy access by Underground from central London it draws pupils and staff from a wide area catchment of north-west London, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
Benefits of working at St Helen’s School include:
• a competitive salary scale
• access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Group Personal Pension Scheme
• access to the School’s swimming pool and fitness suite
• on-site parking and excellent public transport links
• free lunch and refreshments
• access to private medical insurance at group rates (contributory)
• a supportive community of highly motivated students and staff
• supportive parents
• small, focused and well behaved classes
• a beautiful working environment – the School is set in a conservation site in excess of 20 acres
• commitment to professional development
Please note that before making an application for any vacancy at St Helen’s, you should familiarise yourself with our Child Protection, Recruitment Selection and Equal Opportunities policies. Please also see the green links to our application form and supplementary form and the links in the vacancy table below to our recruitment packs.
Please send your completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.